Electronic Commerce Systems
“An electronic commerce system should not be an additional burden for our clients to manage, it should integrate into the existing business model and deliver real value to our clients in serving their customers.”
With an assessment of your current and future expectations of an electronic commerce system we can guide you through the plethora of available options, steer you away from common pitfalls which result in increased long term costs to maintain your system, and deliver a system which will meet your expectations today and into the future.
Be it a direct to consumer e-commerce solution, or a b2b commerce solution, It is our preference to offer an open-source solution which does not lock our client into any proprietary system or protracted maintenance contract. We feel that this model is preferable in providing our clients with the freedom and fairness that they deserve.
As an e-way accredited e-commerce solutions developer, we are able to integrate your website credit card payments into most Australian banking institutions with relative ease.
Please complete the following contact form to advise us of your mobile application requirements.
Kromosome Industries Pty. Ltd.
36 Souter Crescent
T: 0424 767 060
Tweet to @mat_garland_1
- Android app coming soon, #EzySave http://t.co/0ijik4Yp 2012-09-14
- @alida_quiroz @KatapultaPRO Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish but thank you for your consideration in reply to alida_quiroz 2012-09-07
- Tried Slices for Twitter yet? http://t.co/O2ytDviP You should check it out. Free for iPhone, Android, and web. 2012-08-09
- @a_tuncer34 Hey Abdullah, just working, being a Dad and trying to behave myself, what about you? What's news? in reply to a_tuncer34 2012-08-04
- Looking forward to commencing a new #Magento e-Commerce project next week! 2012-07-31
- More updates...