Electronic Commerce Systems
“An electronic commerce system should not be an additional burden for our clients to manage, it should integrate into the existing business model and deliver real value to our clients in serving their customers.”
With an assessment of your current and future expectations of an electronic commerce system we can guide you through the plethora of available options, steer you away from common pitfalls which result in increased long term costs to maintain your system, and deliver a system which will meet your expectations today and into the future.
Be it a direct to consumer e-commerce solution, or a b2b commerce solution, It is our preference to offer an open-source solution which does not lock our client into any proprietary system or protracted maintenance contract.
We feel that this model is preferable in providing our clients with the freedom and fairness that they deserve. As an e-way accredited e-commerce solutions developer, we are able to integrate your website credit card payments with most Australian banking institutions with relative ease.
Visit this link to see an example of a recently developed Magento e-Commerce site
For a free consultation on your e-Commerce requirements please complete the following form and we will get in touch with you shortly after receipt.
Footscray Web Developer
T: 1300 20 24 47
Tweet to Us
- @davespace @JonathanTorke AngularJS does work with #IE, docs.angularjs.org/guide/İE #RTFM in reply to davespace 3 months ago
- Atlassian update for Git and Mercurial vulnerability blogs.atlassian.com/2014/12/atlass… via @Atlassian 6 months ago
- @NASA_Astronauts Merry Christmas from Anglesea in Victoria Australia in reply to NASA_Astronauts 7 months ago
- @nifty315 Dan? 1 year ago
- #FOSS possibly largest vulnerability in history, #OpenSSL #heartbleed see heartbleed.com 1 year ago